Sunday, December 03, 2006

My New Job

I've been meaning to come on here and post about my new job. I really love it and it fits me wonderfully. I've been playing out a bit, mostly with Derrick Acker a wonderful musician and singer.
We had a great time playing the Durham 3 show at Joe & Jo's and little did we know that was one of the last shows they would have. Joanne sold the pub and it will be a whole other place soon. I wish Joanne loads of luck with her new adventures and I thank her for creating such a wonderful place.

Here's a commercial we did a few years ago for our friend's record store Safe As Milk Records. It features The Illbotz, Sequoya, and Ksine with music by Shakespace.

5 comments:

... said...

Neato!!
:D
Yeah....I actually use that word, I'm surprised too.

... said...

Oh AND yay for the new job.
New job, new, better state of mind.
Glad it's a better suit for you.

Eleni Binge said...

nice commercial action! If I ever need to hire some professionals, I know where to turn. Hope you're well...glad you like your job.
--eleni
btw, I didn't get that error message this time...
ps are you coming to the midtown show on saturday? can't recall if you're out of town...

Sequoya said...

We didn't actually make the video, I should clarify that. We just let them film us sorting through her records.

Billie said...

OMG is that Matt...with a ponytail??? :D