Sunday, March 02, 2008

March 9th at the Cave & Daylight Savings

Spend Daylight Savings time with Sequoya

So Sunday March 9th we'll be playing with Audrey Ryan, Eberhardt, Dent May and his Magnificent Ukulele, and John Barrett's Bass Drum of Death, at The Cave in Chapel Hill. I love all of these bands and each one performs solo, with the occasional friend joining in. We're going to start the evening early (8:30ish) since it's Spring Forward and there are 5 bands, but there will be awesome music the whole night.
It's also the day before my birthday and I can't think of a better way to celebrate than playing at the Cave and hearing awesome music. I think there will be cake... and I'd love to see all of my friends there.

Here's a video preview of all the bands playing on this nifty video player from youtube. There's a video from each band and I really love "Oh Paris" by Dent May. It should be the first one to pop up.

No comments: